I'm a Mindful VC
Industry highlights last decade:
- Launched +20 AI POCs (Proof-Of-Concepts)
- +14 products
- & sourced +30 pre-unicorns.
Previously held roles across:
- Silicon Valley Data Capital (SVDC)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- RBC Capital Markets (RBC CM)
- Morgan Stanley
- Stanford University.
- Behavior Design, Venture Capital & Computing Technologies: Mindful Technology and Consensual Technology.
- Utilizing Persuasive Technology to facilitate sustainable large scale positive behavior change across financial services, healthcare, and infrastructure.
- Systems level approach to Human-Computer Interaction, Artificial Intelligence, and Behavior Change.
- Symbolic Systems, concentrated in Human-Computer Interaction from Stanford University.
- Systematic, disruptive, and repeatable innovation that improves the human experience and elevates how people interact.
- talk with those passionate about applying Behavior Design to Disruptive Innovations, Mindful Technology, Sustainable Systems, Behavior Change (including Therapeutics), Human-Computer Interaction, Venture Investing, and Global Capital Markets.
Symbolic Systems | Minds & Machines | Philosophy | Psychology | Computer Science | Linguistics
History| Internet | Startups | Physics | Economics | Evolutionary Neuroscience | Behavior Design | Health | Wellness | Fitness | Energy | Environment
researcher | daughter | sister | friend | partner | good reader | movie/tv show fan | music therapy lover
I am dedicated to facilitating positive behavior change that furthers human progress at scale.
I evaluate this based on how much happier and healthier people, and the environment they operate in, are as a result.
What is Mindful Technology?
Mindful Technology is an exciting new field with enormous potential. It’s so new, that much of it is still evolving and taking shape as it’s being implemented, tested, validated, and continuously studied. So how can we discuss something that’s still relatively in flux? Carefully. I would argue that these discussions …
The Limits of Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a digital computer or computer-controlled robot made or produced by something not naturally occurring, to have the ability to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings (Britannica). Before we dive into that further though, we need to understand the meaning of intelligence without the ‘artificial’ descriptor. …